- made a box of lemon cake mix following directions on the box for making 24 cupcakes.
- let the cupcakes cool on racks.
- blended raspberry preserves and some fresh raspberries for filling.
- once the cupcakes were cool i filled them with the raspberry filling using a #230 wilton tip.
- i whipped vanilla buttercream with the rest of the raspberry preserves and piped it on the cupcakes using a #12 wilton tip.
- topped with lemon zest and a fresh raspberry.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
lemon raspberry cupcakes
here's what i did: